Text messages in a flash
Flash text messages are instantly visible on the radio's display
This is the usual way to get text messages
When your TETRA radio gets a normal text message:
- You hear a tone
- Envelope icon appears on the display
- "Message received" shows on the display.
You then have to
- unlock the keypad
- choose to read the message.
Did you know? There is a faster way to get text messages
When your TETRA radio gets a flash text message:
- The beginning of the message is shown directly on the radio's display.
- No key press is needed. You can read it instantly.
To send a flash message:
- Type in the text
- Select Flash message from the sending options.
You can even send a flash message to a group and reach a large number of users instantly and with just one key press.
Interested? Choose TETRA radios from Airbus DS because they offer the flash message function.